Re: problem with jpegPhoto...

That would simply store the string of the file's name into jpegPhoto.
Supposedly, one can use "jpegPhoto:< /tmp/file.jpg" and have it actually
read the contents, but I've not been able to get that to work. Can anyone
verify this? I have to take the binary data, base64 encode it, and pass
it as "jpegPhoto:: BASE64JUNK" (since a :: after the attribute instead of
 : means it's base64 encoded) done via a secondary program. Really bites,
though.