Re: openldap 2.0.7 C API

Hi,

> How do I access the ld_errno attribute in the LDAP-structure?
Use ldap_get_option() function with the option parameter set to
"LDAP_OPT_ERROR_NUMBER. This should return code of the most recent
error the occured for the session. See the C-API draft for details. You can
find it in the doc/drafts directory of the OpenLDAP source.

> Why do the man pages refer to "the ld_errno field in the ld structure"
> when it is not accessable from applications?
Seems that they outdated.

> Enlighten me with the facts I am missing!
Hope I could help.

--
Ralf