Re: Referral/Replication

If you make this updates with the same dn of updatedn the server think
that the update is coming from the master server and not return a
referral.

Try to change the updatedn to any other dn

--
Rafael Rocha Neitzel <rneitzel@terra.com.br>/<rneitzel@corp.terra.com.br>
Terra Networks Brasil - www.terra.com.br