Referral/Replication

I've two server, one is master and the second is the slave.

When I make a modification on the master, the slave's database is
update.But when I make a modification on the slave I don't have any
connection (check by tcpdump) between slave and master

Anybody can help me ?

Regards.

**************************

---On the master

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=test,dc=fr"
rootdn          "cn=Admin,dc=test,dc=fr"
rootpw          xxxxx
replica host=slave.fr
        bindmethod=simple   credentials=superpass
        binddn="cn=Admin,dc=test,dc=fr"

replogfile /usr/local/share/openldap/replogfile

directory       /usr/local/share/openldap

---On the slave

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=test,dc=fr"
rootdn          "cn=Admin,dc=test,dc=fr"
rootpw          xxxxx
updatedn        "cn=Admin,dc=test,dc=fr"
updateref       ldap://master
directory       /usr/local/share/openldap

The master and the slave is under OpenLdap 2.0.7/FreeBSD

On the master I've slapd and sluprd

On the slave I've slapd

--
Albert SHIH