Re: slapd (OpenLDAP v2.0.7) won't bind to ldap:/// AND ldaps:///

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 05:59:08PM +0100, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> Binding on ldaps ONLY, seems to work (from the slapd's point of view
> atleast. However, the ldapsearch command segfaults.

This happened to some others as well. From one person I got the following:
0x8053a33 in ldap_int_sasl_external (ld=0x80fd898,
    authid=0x811b768 "/C=US/O=OpenLDAP Project/CN=www.openldap.org/Email=dirman@
www.openldap.org", ssf=168) at cyrus.c:664
664             sasl_conn_t *ctx = ld->ld_defconn->lconn_sasl_ctx;

So it could be SASL related. Nice if someone that experiences this could
try to track it down. For me ldapsearch works just fine with SSL and I've
not included the SASL library. I should perhaps mention that the server
I'm using is an LDAP server without SSL/TLS, I'm using stunnel.

Stig