RE: [Feature Request] Documentation changes

If I may, I'd like to second (third?) the request.  I frequently find that
it's easier for me to read printed  documentation, since I don't need to be
in front of a computer, and can therefore study/learn when I have a few
moments free.  Thanks.

Best regards,

TK