Re: replication question

If you look at the LDAP scheme, LDAP masters 'PUSH' data out to the
replica slaves.  Never does it say that the master server 'PULL' data in.
So to answer your question, yes, all of the updates have to happen on the
master server.

You can make changes on the slave, but only clients looking at the slaves
will 'see' those changes...

Unless you run another slurpd proccess on your slave, but I don't know how
the outcome will be...

-Rory Savage