new mailing list for ldap

hi all.

want to ask, and i see other people asking, questions that aren't really
on topic for either the openldap or the padl lists. i intend the list to
be open to all discussions regarding implementation of ldap as a unix
naming and/or authentication service.  specifically i'm dealing with
integrating the native solaris 8 libpam/libnss libraries with openldap,
and this topic isn't covered by any list that i know of.

there are people out there that know less then me and a lot of people that
know a more then me.  if you are interested you can subscribe to the list
at (it was just created an hour ago so don't expect traffic to start

if no one is interested i will decommision the list in shame :-).