new mailing list for ldap

hi all.

want to ask, and i see other people asking, questions that aren't really
on topic for either the openldap or the padl lists. i intend the list to
be open to all discussions regarding implementation of ldap as a unix
naming and/or authentication service.  specifically i'm dealing with
integrating the native solaris 8 libpam/libnss libraries with openldap,
and this topic isn't covered by any list that i know of.

there are people out there that know less then me and a lot of people that
know a more then me.  if you are interested you can subscribe to the list
at (it was just created an hour ago so don't expect traffic to start
with):