Re: Getting started

The result of the ldapsearch example you give is correct. What if you try
another ldapsearch for a particular entry?

Need more info... what version of OpenLDAP, how is Netscape configured, what
is the error, etc? Enable debug output (see admin guide), try querying from
Netscape and check the the debug log to see what is happening.