RE: Schema & ldif of NDS4.x importing to openldap

Hi

Could you pl. explain me the function of your script file and how to use it.
Basically , I want to export following three files (Netscape4.x)  to
openldap

1. slapd.user_at.conf (which contains user defined attributes)
2. slapd.user_oc.conf (which contains user defined object class)
3. *.ldif ( which has the DIT information ).

When I installed openlapd-2.0.7 , I could see only two slapd file i.e, slapd
and slapd_conf and a schema directory.

How do I export the above files to openldap?

Thanks in advance
-Saurabh