Require SSL transport?

Over the past couple days I've beens setting up OpenLDAP as a substitute for
NIS. To do
this I want all communications done with the LDAP server to be over SSL
exclusively. But
I can't seem to figure out how to get openldap to ignore requests that
aren't over SSL.
(i.e. ldapsearch -ZZ -x '(objectclass=*)' gives me exactly what I expect,
but take away -ZZ and I get the same results back. Which isn't what I want.)

Is there any ACL I can use to grant no access if SSL isn't being used? A
config
option? A commandline option to slapd?

Thanks!

----
Justin Hahn              ProfitLogic
jhahn@profitlogic.com    11 Cambridge Center
Systems Administrator    Cambridge, MA 02142
o: 617-218-1986          www.profitlogic.com
m: 401-954-6974
f: 617-218-1901