Re: LDAP

Boy the automatic translator did a poor job on this one. I guess you're asking
us where is LDAP started when installed on Linux?

It depends on the version of Linux I think. A good place to look is
/etc/rc.d/rc?.d/ and /etc/rc.d/init.d/. Usually, the script is in
/etc/rc.d/init.d/ and a symbolic link is made with a name like S##ldap or
K##ldap in the /etc/rc.d/rc?.d/ directories. Another place would be in
/etc/rc.d/rc.local.

--
Patrick Timmons, service informatique (en vacances)