Syntax Types in Schema

	I want to add several syntaxes to the schema. The Administrator's
Guide in the "Extending Schema" section says this is possible. I cannot
find the documentation that tells how this is done.

	Can someone tell me how to create new syntaxes or point me to the
documentation?

	As a reference, this is one of the syntaxes that I want to create:

<GroupRejectSyntax> :: [<RejectType>] <RejectAction>

   <RejectType> :: 'SIZE:' | 'DOMAIN:' | 'SENDER:'
   <RejectAction> :: 'REPLY' | 'BOUNCE' | 'TOMODERATOR'

			Thanks,
			Landon McDowell