Newbie question

Hello all,
	I've installed OpenLDAP 2.0.7 on my RH-6.2. I want to develop some
applications using this software. And I'm a newbie to this. So, what
should be my next step in order to master? Can n1 help me in this regard?
	Any help in this direction is greatly appreciated. Thanx in
advance.

with regards,
vivek(GDIT - IIIyr)
vivek		 	  	.~.
vivek@iiit.net 	   	  	/V\         L   I   N   U   X
IIIT           	               // \\  	 >Don't fear the penguin<
HYDERABAD      	              /(   )\
           	               ^^-^^
  Do not dwell in the past,  		|  Scandisk is now checking
  do not dream of the future,           |      your hard disk.
  concentrate the mind on the 		|   You can start praying.
  present moment. -- Budha              |