Trouble testing openldap-2.0.7

Hi,

I'm having problems testing openldap-2.0.7 on a Solaris 2.7 box. I've installed all the prerequisite software but when I make test, it never completes the tests.

I am using pth 1.3.7, BerkeleyDB 3.1, openssl 0.9.6, and have installed Kerberos (not used) and cyrus-sasl-1.5.24.

When I make test, I get:
Starting test000-rootdse ...
running defines.sh . ldbm
Datadir is ./data
Cleaning up in ./test-db...
Starting slapd on TCP/IP port 9009...
Using ldapsearch to retrieve all the entries...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...

And it basically times out. It seemed to be failing on authentication, so I recompiled it --without-cyrus-sasl. Now it will at least bind to the port, however make test just sits at the line "Using ldapsearch to retrieve all the entries..."

The master.out file shows:

slapd startup: initiated.
slapd starting
connection_get(9)
connection_get(9): got connid=0
connection_read(9): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 12 contents:
ldap_pvt_thread_pool_submit failed (-1)
ber_get_next
ber_get_next on fd 9 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
connection_get(10)
connection_get(10): got connid=1
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=1
ber_get_next
ber_get_next on fd 10 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)

Can anyone help me figure out what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Cory Tsang