Slave Slapd & Replication in OpenLDAP 1.2.11

Hi

I am using Openldap 1.2.11 and is trying to set up
replication. I was able to do it successfully at the
master side (when some entries are added at master,it
is propagated to slave). But, the other way (adding
entries at slave) does not seem to work. I browsed
through the mailing list archives, but could not find
an answer to this problem. ( saw many posts reporting
this problem).

Any idea..?

ThanX
Santhosh