Ldap Servers sharing same mount point

Hi,

As part of setting up two ldap servers (for
availability) we thought of setting up two machines
with OpenLdap installed on both of them. Both "slapd"s
point to the same database (same "directory" entry in
slapd.conf in both machines). It is possible to do
ldapsearch only on the machine where slapd is started
first. On the other machine, ldapsearch gives
"ldap_search: No Such object" . With detailed log, it
seems the problem is ldbm_cache_open returns error 11,
"Resource Temporarily Unavailable", while trying to
open dn2id.gdbm

(I don't know whether it is a problem with NFS..? but
NFS should allow multi-read...?)

I appreciate any help.

ThanX
Santhosh