Re: AW: Even more on ldap_add

Hi Guys!

Well I tried again and got the same message: ldap_add: Insufficient Access

Does it matter that my country code is not US?

Here is what I typed:

ldapadd -h localhost -p 389 -D "cn=root, o=MYORG, c=US' -f /tmp/neworg

And the file again was something like this:

dn: o=MYORG, c=US
o: MYORG
objectclass: organization

Thanks again!
 Chris+

 you'll have to add the first entry binding with your root-dn...
(e.g. ldapadd -D "cn=root, o=Aurora Technologies, c=US" -w secret -f
<ldif-file>)

regards

(btw: there are 2 config files, 'cause one of them must be world readable,
the other one must not... (or should not...) it's like the passwd and the
shadow file... provide as less information as possile)

Well change is good, this time I tried something like this:

dn: o=Aurora Technologies, c=US
o: Aurora Technologies
objectclass: organization

And I got:

ldap_add: Insufficient access

At least it's a different error message, but the other things are still
going wrong with the same error message.

Chris
Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com