Find the max value

Hi everybody,

 I have entries on a directory with an integer attribute (among other
attributes) called "age" for example. I'm interested on to get the entry
on the directory whose "age" be the greater .. of course I could
get every entry on the directory and look for the max age but I'm
wondering if that could be done directly through LDAP filters?
I already read RFC1960 but it was not of much help to me..

Thanks in advance,

---sram
     "Don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean!" --Feynman
Salvador Ramirez Flandes        PROFC, Universidad de Concepcion, CHILE
http://www.profc.udec.cl/~sram                mailto:sram@profc.udec.cl