Re: Detailed logging

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000 rdrake@telusplanet.net wrote:

> I did not compile openldap2.0.6 with --DEBUG option, is this needed to
  get full logging?  My understanding is that I would get at least stats
  logging without this option.  I currently have loglevel 2048 defined in
  slapd.conf. and my /etc/syslog.conf has:
> local4.info     /var/adm/messages
> local4.debug    /var/adm/messages

setting it to 2048 would score only 1 bit. However you want the full log
so you need to set it to -1 which will set all bits.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
This message has not been checked and may contain harmfull content.