OpenLDAP 2.06 and OpenBSD 2.8 i386

Hi,

I have something which I would like to know.
On OpenBSD i386 2.8 I have the following;
running slapd and trying to contact the running process doesn't work
(ldap_bind: Can't contact LDAP server.. not a tcp wrapper case) ..
a "netstat -a" tells me that slapd is listening for ipv6 connections.
if I start another instance of slapd and do "netstat -a" a second time, I
will see that slapd is listening for both ipv4 and 6.
I don't have ipv6 configured (although it is enabled) so I am not surprised
why I can't contact the slapd when it runs for ipv6.
what I would like to know is how to start slapd to listen only for ipv4
connections, and why it defaults to ipv6 ?.

cheers,

Jankok