Perl scripts for use with shell backend

Hi -

I'm attaching two Perl scripts I've found useful with openldap's shell
backend, and propose that they be included in the distribution.

Both do the same thing, in different ways.  They read requests from an
openldap server, then pass them on to another LDAP server.  One does
this by calling the openldap client programs, the other does this by
using the Net::LDAP Perl CPAN package.

I wrote the scripts when getting NetMeeting working.  These scripts are
useful if you want to "tweak" LDAP requests before passing them along to
another server, since they do all the work and decoding and re-encoding
the data for you.

                                        Brent Baccala