RE: daemon: socket() failed errno=97... error message

Thanks for the reply Kurt.  With ipv6 disabled, --disable-ipv6, i still get
that error in my log.  As for the other strange problem, what kind of
details do you need??  I can see that the slapd daemon has not died when
this happens.  There is nothing in syslog or my ldap log at loglevel 1 to
give me a clue.  I'm not sure if its a kernel issue or openldap, but I was
curious to see if anyone had seen this.  I will let this one sit for a bit
and see if it crops up again now that ipv6 is disabled, but i don't think
they are related in anyway whatsoever so i might be seeing it again real
quick.  Thanks again!

Jason