Re: OpenLDAP with Kerberos support

Though I don't recommend use of kpasswd (for security
reasons), the following builds OpenLDAP 2.0.6 and
Heimdal 0.3b:

env CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/heimdal/include $CPPFLAGS" \
  LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/heimdal/lib $LDFLAGS" \
  ./configure --enable-kpasswd

just find on my system.  Directory locations may differ and
you might have to add additional flags (such as to support
shared libraries).  Your mileage may vary.

See config.log for detection failure details...