Re: authenticating from netscape, take 2

if entry was the whole record, wouldn't a rule like:

access to attr=entry
        by * read

permit read access to all records for everybody? in my case i do get the
behavior i want: netscape is able to retrieve the DN to bind correctly and
no one else can view any records as long as they are anonymous.

jens