From: Howard Chu
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 11:49 AM
Subject: RE: questions about OpenLDAP client librairies NT porting

I don't know the answers for MSVC, I presume that you can build just liblber and libldap, as static libraries.

If you want to use GCC and Mingw32, then the answer is yes, you can build just the client libraries, and you
can build static or DLL, your choice.

  -- Howard Chu
  Chief Architect, Symas Corp.       Director, Highland Sun
  http://www.symas.com               http://highlandsun.com/hyc