I am trying to configure backend-sql on ldap.(MSSQL)
i was able to succesfully install the openldap.I changed the slapd.conf (the example itself)entries for dbname,dbuser,dbpasswd
and i did a     /usr/local/libexec/slapd -d  5 and i got these results.
I am using easysoft odbc-odbc bridge for cross platform database access which is working well
Please help..
thanx in advance
bash-2.03# /usr/local/libexec/slapd -d 5
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.0.4-Release (Tue Oct 10 17:07:13 GMT 2000) $
daemon_init: <null>
daemon_init: listen on
daemon_init: 1 listeners to open...
daemon: initialized
daemon_init: 1 listeners opened
slapd init: initiated server.
<==backsql_db_config(): dbname=MAILDB
<==backsql_db_config(): dbuser=sa
<==backsql_db_config(): dbpasswd=ChalJaldi
<==backsql_db_config(): subtree_cond=ldap_entries.dn LIKE '%'+?
slapd startup: initiated.
==>backsql_db_open(): testing RDBMS connection
backsql_db_open(): objectclass mapping SQL statement not specified (use oc_query
 directive in slapd.conf)
backsql_db_open(): setting 'SELECT id,name,keytbl,keycol,create_proc,delete_proc
,expect_return FROM ldap_oc_mappings' by default
backsql_db_open(): attribute mapping SQL statement not specified (use at_query d
irective in slapd.conf)
backsql_db_open(): setting 'SELECT name,sel_expr,from_tbls,join_where,add_proc,d
elete_proc,param_order,expect_return FROM ldap_attr_mappings WHERE oc_map_id=?'
by default
backsql_db_open(): entry insertion SQL statement not specified (use insentry_que
ry directive in slapd.conf)
backsql_db_open(): setting 'INSERT INTO ldap_entries (dn,oc_map_id,parent,keyval
) VALUES (?,?,?,?)' by default
backsql_db_open(): entry deletion SQL statement not specified (use delentry_quer
y directive in slapd.conf)
backsql_db_open(): setting 'DELETE FROM ldap_entries WHERE id=?' by default
backsql_open_db_conn: SQLConnect() succeeded with info:
Return code: 1
SQL engine state: IM002
Native error code: 0
iver specified
backsql_open_db_conn(): connected, adding to tree
backsql_get_db_conn(): first call -- reading schema map
load_schema_map(): error preparing oc_query: 'SELECT id,name,keytbl,keycol,creat
e_proc,delete_proc,expect_return FROM ldap_oc_mappings'
Return code: -1
SQL engine state: 08003
Native error code: 0
backsql_free_db_conn(): closing db connection
backsql_db_open(): test failed, schema map not loaded - exiting
backend_startup: bi_db_open 0 failed!
slapd shutdown: initiated
slapd shutdown: freeing system resources.
slapd stopped.
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.