schema problems - remoteSource?

I have recently saw a post regarding which attributes Netscape and Outlook can
use.  I decided to try to use some of these, such as OfficeFax, otherMailbox,
and homepage.  ldap_add() in php wasn't allowing me to add these fields and so
I thought that I needed to add some more schemas.  I went and looked at some
of the microsoft.schema files.  Here is what I currently have in my
slapd.conf:

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/microsoft.ext.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/microsoft.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/microsoft.std.schema

I have moved the last three microsoft ones around in order to try to get
remoteSource working.  It seems that whichever way I move them around, it
breaks dependancies on one of the other schemas.  When I have this and try to
restart ldap, it says:

Starting ldap:
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/microsoft.schema: line 17: AttributeType not
found: "remoteSource"

Any suggestion for me?

On a side note:  Anyone using PHP and LDAP functions -> I am having trouble
adding a person or posixAccount objectClass.  Any clues as to why I can't add
those objectClasses?

Thanks,
Joe

--