Slurpd replication.

Hello all,
I am attempting to setup a replicating LDAP directory between 2 machines
that will be running sendmail with LDAP mail routing. I have
successfully configured the replication from the master to the slave.
However, I am unable to get the slave directory to give an update
referral back. I have read the documentation and tried using the `update
ldap://master.domain.com' directive as well as `updateref
ldap://master.domain.com'. Neither of these directives made any
difference. You can still update the slave directory and it will just
silently take an update and not let the master know. I am running
openldap-1.2.11 (from source) on both machines on top of Redhat linux
6.1 for the slave and 6.2 for the master. Am I missing some step? Am I
doing something wrong? Does anyone else have replication working
properly? What does your slapd.conf look like for the slave?
Thank you in advance...
--
Evan Rohrkemper
Zoomtown.com / Fuse Internet Access