It depends upon how you want to use RDF. If you want to merge LDAP content
into an RDF schema like the Dublin Core, you might look at DSML
(http://www.dsmg.org); it is a standard for representing LDAP entries as
XML. It's intended primarily as an interchange format (like LDIF, I guess)
between directory servers, but I've been thinking that it could be adapted
to mix RDF and LDAP.

But I think what you're after is some way to translate RDF schemas into LDAP
schemas and vice versa, or maybe produce both from a single source, correct?
That's more challenging, because RDF has a more flexible schema language.
Ditto for XML Schema. You'd have to let the lowest common denominator drive

This would be a logical application of XSLT (XML stylesheets). You could
write a stylesheet that translates from XML Schema to RDF schema definitions
and LDAP schema definitions simultaneously, for example.