[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Atomic modifications
- From: Edwin Roos <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:46:10 +0200
- >received: from oce.nl (PC1-EROO.oce.nl [22.214.171.124]) by smtp02.oce.nl (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA29783 for <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:47:59 +0200 (MET DST)
I've a few questions with respect to the handling of LDAP messages by
First does the server handle each LDAP message as one atomic action?
Secondly are there provisions within the OpenLDAP server to start a
transaction of a few LDAP messages that will be handled as one atomic
action. What I want is to do a read and a modify at the same time. I.e.
no other LDAP messages must be handled between the read and modify,
because then I loose consistency.