Suffix in slapd.conf

Hi All,

Please see the following question.

The LDAP server configuration that I need requires the
addition of organizations & employees (each
organization is a separate tree in the Database) on
the fly. After adding an organization it should be
possible to do the searches, without restarting slapd.
But, it seems "suffix" entry has to be added to
slapd.conf to enable search, which requires slapd to
be restarted.

Is there any workaround to this problem ? My LDAP
server setup could not afford to kill slapd for adding
a new organizations, since that will affect the
current searches.

ThanX
Santhosh