ldapsearch & ldapadd

I installed openldap in redhat 6.2, this is part of my slapd.conf:

-----------
database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=linux, dc=mpsnet, dc=com, dc=mx"
rootdn          "cn=Manager, dc=linux, dc=mpsnet, dc=com, dc=mx"
rootpw          secret
directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-ldb
----------
(for domain linux.mpsnet.com.mx)

My first question: is it well configured? Is that the only file needed
for slapd?

Then I tried to add the next ldif file:
--------
[root@linux openldap]# cat linuxmps.ldif
dn: dc=linux, dc=mpsnet, dc=com, dc=mx
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: organization
o: MPS
dc: linux

dn: cn=Omar Armas, dc=linux, dc=mpsnet, dc=com, dc=mx
objectclass: person
cn: Omar Armas
sn: Armas

with command:

[root@linux openldap]# ldapadd -D "cn=Omar, dc=linux, dc=msp, dc=com,
dc=mx" -W -f linuxmps.ldif
Enter LDAP Password: [here I typed secret]
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
[root@linux openldap]#

What password should I put here? where do I configure it? wasn't it
rootpw?

Omar