Re: suddenly I can't find things....

> From:  kunkee@neosoft.com (Randy Kunkee)
> Date:  Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:33:33 -0500 (CDT)
>
> > > Aug  7 14:43:33 deepeddy slapd[6628]: ldbm_db_errcall(): ==> /export/ld
> ap/v
> > > ircio-admin/cn.dbb: page 0: reference count overflow
> > > Aug  7 14:43:33 deepeddy slapd[6628]: ldbm_db_errcall(): ==> unable to
> crea
> > > te/retrieve page 0
> > >
> > > and how do I keep from overflowing my reference count?  I tried raising
>  my
> > > sizelimit, my timelimit, my cachesize and my dbcachesize.
> > >

> Never seen it myself.  It's a callback from inside Sleepycat telling you
> it encountered an error.  What version of Sleepycat DB are you using?
> Did you compile in any special things specifying stuff like page size
> or default cache size?

I'm using an RPM based on the standard 1.2.9-4.  the only change I've made was
to add the --disable-rlookups flag to CFLAGS.

I just realized that I didn't upgrade to 1.2.11 last month when Kurt announced
that it was stable.  I'll do that now.  Any chance that would help?  I see that
he's raised a few limits.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.