pam and trigger

    Is it possible to get pam_ldap to work retrieving ONLY uid and password

from ldap and getting the rest of the info (name, guid, shell, etc...) from

/etc/passwd?

    Another question ... is it possible to associate some kind of trigger

(like "on update/insertion run this script") to a certain record/attribute?

    I'd be much apretiated for some kind of directions in both cases...

Thanks in advance,

Hugo.

| Hugo Monteiro                      | Móvel: +351-966 386 090            |
| Serviço de Informática da          | Fixo : +351-212 948 300 Ext.1 0703 |
| Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia |                             1 5306 |
| Universidade Nova de Lisboa        |                                    |
| 2825-114 Monte Caparica            | Email: hmmm@fct.unl.pt             |