Re: pop3 server that supports LDAP?

Anyone know of a small, fast, stable and secure pop3 server that supports
ldap?  It doesn't have to be a "total solution email server", just a
robust pop3

I've changed the solid-POP3 server to be able to authenticate against LDAP. In fact, i'm using a combination of Courier IMAP4, Postfix (with a couple of my own hacks) and spop3d (again with some changes by me). All users are 'virtual', i.e. not actually present in /etc/passwd, only in LDAP. I've submitted my changes to the spop3d author so who knows, it might get incorporated. Courier IMAP natively supports LDAP authentication btw.

/\lbert

| Specializing in floccinaucinihilipilification since 1971 |