Why?

Hi

I'm still trying to get this to work, and I've got the Migration Tools from
a URL I saw in the Linux LDAP HOWTO ...

It produces an ldif like:

--passwd.ldif--
dn: uid=javipolo,ou=People,dc=oninet,dc=es
uid: javipolo
cn: Javi Polo
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
userPassword: {crypt}$1$xxb015.t$82nccnBPZbYxYgunoshP91
loginShell: /bin/bash
uidNumber: 501
gidNumber: 501
homeDirectory: /home/javipolo
gecos: Javi Polo
--passwd.ldif--

but when I try to add some user, it says:

bash# ldapadd -W -D "cn=Manager, dc=oninet, dc=es" -f passwd.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry uid=javipolo,ou=People,dc=oninet,dc=es
ldap_add: No such object

bash#

I've noticed that if I take out the ou=People field, it inputs perfectly ...
what's the problem? :?

--
Javi Polo - javipolo@oninet.es - navo - DrSlump
Geek Code available in my home page (es que era mu tocho)