pam_ldap.so

Hi all,

Would someone who has pam_ldap.so (that authenticates and updates
passwords) compiled from the pam_ldap-66 package on a Redhat6.2
machine please send it to me. I have got it to authenticate but it
refuses to update passwords. I have tried many versions but to no avail.
The only pam_ldap.so I can get to work is the one in the nss_ldap RPM in
Redhat6.2. So whatever way they compiled it works but if I try and compile
the exact same version from sources it fails!

Thanks,
Ross