Re: ...a few quick questions...

I have the above book, and it is a good book ( and pretty much the word of
god, so to speak ), and it is a pleasant read, to boot, but I have really
found the information and examples in the Faq's and in the documentation and
from this mail group to be more helpful than any of the books I have looked
at,  IMHO; and actually trying it and getting my mental hands dirty the most
helpful of all.

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, Lumeria, Inc.
Lead Systems Engineer

begin:vcard
n:Caley;Hugh
tel;pager:510-326-0706
tel;cell:510-326-0706
tel;fax:510-647-0943
tel;home:510-524-1672
tel;work:510-647-1800
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.lumeria.com
org:Lumeria Inc.;Systems
adr;quoted-printable:;;Apt. 2314=0D=0A535 Pierce St.;Berkeley;CA;94706;USA
adr:;;2850 7th St., Suite 200;Berkeley;CA;94710;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:hugh@lumeria.com
title:Lead Systems Engineer
note:I like bats!