Re: slapd hang once a day

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your reply.

The url for timeout patch in ITS#169 is no longer valid. Where can I find the
time out patch? Do i still need to apply the timeout out or has it been
integrated into the latest release?

How can i go about incorporating the SO_KEEPALIVE support mentioned in
ITS#237?

Thanks for all the help given

Best Regards