Trouble compiling OpenLDAP 1.2.11 on IRIX 6.5

Please help....

I've tried compiling OpenLDAP 1.2.7 (same luck with 1.2.11) on Irix 6.5
(on an Onyx2) with both 32 bit and 64 bit compiling options but to no
avail. Here are the basic options I'm using.

CC = "cc -64"

I configured with the following options:

--without-threads --disable-slapd

because I don't want to build a SLAPD server and I'm avoiding threads at
the moment.

So it configures fine but when trying to run "make" after running "make
depend" this is what I get:

--MAKE OUTPUT BEGIN--
  Entering subdirectory include

  Entering subdirectory libraries
Making all in /igrid2k-sw/globus/src/OpenLDAP-1.2.7-globus/libraries
  Entering subdirectory liblutil
        cc -64  -I../../include        -I../../include   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-c bas
e64.c
Invalid host (-9,57)

 This product (cc) requires a license password.
 For license installation and trouble shooting
 information visit the web page:

         http://www.sgi.com/Support/Licensing/install_docs.html

 To obtain a Permanent license (proof of purchase
 required) or an Evaluation license please
 visit our license request web page:

         http://www.sgi.com/Products/license.html

         or send a blank email message to:

         license@sgi.com

 In North America, Silicon Graphics' customers may request
 Permanent licenses by sending a facsimile to:

         (650) 390-0537

         or by calling our technical support hotline

         1-800-800-4SGI

 If you are Outside of North America or you are not a Silicon
 Graphics support customer then contact your local support provider.

cc-1084 cc: ERROR File = /usr/include/sys/types.h, Line = 123
  The indicated declaration has an invalid combination of type specifiers.

  typedef       __uint32_t      mode_t;         /* file attrs */
                                ^

cc-1084 cc: ERROR File = /usr/include/sys/types.h, Line = 128
  The indicated declaration has an invalid combination of type specifiers.

  typedef __int32_t     pid_t;          /* proc & grp IDs  */
                        ^

2 errors detected in the compilation of "base64.c".
*** Error code 2 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
--MAKE OUTPUT END--