[Date Prev][Date Next]
Multiple Master, one slave replica?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Multiple Master, one slave replica?
- From: Turbo Fredriksson <email@example.com>
- Date: 29 May 2000 21:23:21 +0200
- Organization: LDAP expert wannabe
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0804 (Gnus v5.8.4) Emacs/20.6
I have two LDAP servers here. One is my own, and the other one is
works production server. They are both on the same lan (I'm cheap, I
let work pay for my personal servers bandwidth :).
I just set up a slave server that replicates the production servers
This is mainly for backup purposes, but I'll take a look at that
'LDAP<->DNS' thingie that Kurt just announced ('How do I setup DNS such
that my LDAP service can be located?').
Sounds interesting, if it is what I think it is...
Now to the question. I'd like to have my personal machine's database
replicated to the same slave... Is this possible? And if so, how is it