[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Stranges in databases, searches and mysterious dies...
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: Stranges in databases, searches and mysterious dies...
- From: Turbo Fredriksson <email@example.com>
- Date: 10 May 2000 11:30:43 +0200
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of "Tue, 9 May 2000 19:09:55 -0400 (EDT)"
- Organization: LDAP expert wannabe
- References: <E12pJ8e-0003wHemail@example.com>
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0804 (Gnus v5.8.4) Emacs/20.6
> On 9 May, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> > Did so a couple of times, didn't help. I think the problem (?) was
> > that the DB was to big. See the second update at the end of my mail...
> What backend are you running (GNU db, Sleepycat db) and version.
GNU db, version I don't know. It came from libc6...
> If you compress the ldif file, I'll try it locally.
Same URL, just ending with .gz