ldapadd question

I have a Unix shell script that runs ldapdelete, ldapadd, and ldapmodify
to update user entries on Openldap.  I am passing files generated ahead
of time to each of these utilities to sync everything up with an
external data store.  Each of these files is in slapd.replog format with
the "replica: host:port", and "time:" lines up top.  Everything works
fine under Openldap.

Recently I decided to point these utilities at a Netscape Directory
Server instance (version 3.0) to test and make sure they would perform
the same way as in Openldap.  I keep getting this message:  "(LDAP
host/port does not match replica: lines)".  I thought maybe the replica
line was invalid but with the execption of the server instance I am
running (Openldap vs. Netscape) everything is identical.

Does Netscape not support slapd.replog format, or have I miss-configured
something on the Netscape side ?  If anybody has any ideas I would
greatly appreciate the assistance.

Thanks - Tod