Re: multiple slave replication servers

that aint working for me, this is what I tried initially, but I dont see any
traffic going to the 2nd ldap slave, and I dont see any rejects or anything
funny in logs about it either, its as if it just ignores the second replica
entry.

I will double check my config once more.

thanks for the help

--
R.I. Pienaar  rip@pinetec.co.za

    "Give me money, give me sex, give me food and net accesss..."