Re: database doesn't work after restart

German Poo Caaman~o wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm using openladp-1.2.9 with RH6.2beta with some updates.
>
> I did append it 9555 users (dn:dc=people,dc=ubiobio,dc=cl) and
> I was working with that without problems with ldapsearch,
> pam_ldap, nss_ldap, etc.  All was working ok (well, almost because
> passwd<->pam_ldap<->openldap never worked fine).
>
> The facts: After shutdown and restart the server:
> [gpoo@alumnos api]$ ldapsearch "(objectclass=*)"
> ldap_search: No such object
>
> Why?  The debug look as:

I have the same problem. I not shure yet,

but may be problem is that faq says that openldap works

with berkeley db2 2.7.5 but redhat packadge is compiled

with db2 2.4.4 which ships with glibs.

Now I  compile openldap with db2 2.7.7 and about week all is OK.

--
Dmitry Melekhov
http://www.aspec.ru/~dm