Netscape Certificates in OpenLDAP

Hi!

I'm trying to store X.509 Certificates in my OpenLDAP server.

I successfully stored my certificate in the server and the netscape
addressbook displays it correctly. (it is stored as usercertificate;binary
and I've encoded the DER certificate using ldif -b )

When I try to download the certificate using the security tabs, my browser
finds the certificate but it seems to ignore it when I try to download
(I've tried with my cert and with another's person cert).

I've already seen various threads of discussion in this mailing list and
this seems a known problem, has anyone found the right recipe to make this
work?

Giuseppe Lo Biondo