Re: Using OpenLDAP instead of Netscape Directory server

The Netscape Calendar Server must be purchased.  The Netscape Calendar
Client is included with Netscape Communicator if you download it with
the Enterprise Calendaring option.

Netscape Calendar Server and Client are based on a product made by CS&T
out of Canada.  With CS&T, you have to buy both the server and the
client.

I never looked at the iPlanet Calendar Server, so I don't know anything
about it.

--
Dave Brodin
Lead Systems Engineer