Re: Installation

Hello,

I still have installation problem, while trying to install ldap in my home on
solaris 2.7 .

I proced like this:

(dioubate/ldap)%setenv LIBS "-lpthread -lposix4"
(dioubate/ldap)%./configure --prefix=~/openldap --with-threads
       apparently fine, ask me to "make depend"
(dioubate/ldap)%make depend
       i got this kind of message several times

cc -g -O2 -I../../include        -I../../include   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -c
ldapsearch.c -o ldapsearch.o
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../../libraries/libldap/libldap.la', needed
by `ldsversion.c'.  Stop.

if i continue with make i get this
ake[5]: Entering directory `/u/dioubate/ldap/servers/slapd'
make[5]: *** No rule to make target `.backend', needed by `libbackends.a'.
Stop.
make[5]: Leaving directory `/u/dioubate/ldap/servers/slapd'
make[4]: *** [backendslib] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/u/dioubate/ldap/servers/slapd'
make[3]: *** [all-local-srv] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/u/dioubate/ldap/servers/slapd'
make[2]: *** [all-common] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/u/dioubate/ldap/servers/slapd'

I don't know what to do,

Another question: does installation create ~/openldap directory or i should?

Any help.

Thanks.
Diefadima Dioubate