Coldfusion, SiteMinder and openldap

Hi!

I'm struggling to get the Advanced security bit of Coldfusion to work
here (on Solaris 7), and as such I need to setup an LDAP server.
Coldfusion Enterprise come bundled with a limited version of Netscape
Directory Server. Sad thing tough, due to errors on the cd I'm not able
to get it installed.

So - this leads up to my questions - will it be possible to use openldap
(got 1.2.9 installed here) as a replacement for NDS? Has anyone on this
list been able to get schema file (smldap.ldif) from SiteMinder working
with openldap? How?

Thanks in advance

Sture Lygren